Home Based Therapist
- - Home Based Services
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time and Full Time
Are you interested in building a rewarding and satisfying career helping individuals and families of every kind improve the quality of their lives and relationships and protect the future of Indiana's children?
Children's Bureau is looking for a full or part-time Home-based Therapist.
The person in this position will perform assessments of client needs, analyze data, formulate, and implement service plans; as well as keep accurate, timely records. Additionally, this position will maintain an active caseload for individuals and/or families and will monitor regular communication with client and other individuals or organizations which are providing service to the client and provide limited supportive counseling service to clients under supervision.
Why Children's Bureau?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Generous bonus program
- Flexible schedule allows for maximal work/life balance, including working from home and conducting virtual therapy.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO that increases with years of employment.
- Tuition assistance and licensure cost reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities, including supervision for licensure.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Analytically provide counseling support to a caseload of individuals, families, and groups working to achieve successful adoption, foster care, or other family preservation services
- Proactively guide clients through clear, beneficial counseling methods to accomplish client-set goals as well as the goals of the organization.
- Maintain the high integrity of the therapeutic standards outlined by professional degrees and licenses.
Therapy Support (50%)
- Efficient and timely communication with schools, Department of Child Services and other various institutions related to clients.
- Thorough completion of monthly reports and documentation of all contacts with family and related familial contacts
To be successful in this role, you need to have the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- A Master's degree in social work, psychology, or marriage and family therapy is required. Must be license eligible and must apply to take the licensing exam within 90 days of employment and take the test within 9 months of employment. Prior experience in home-based family preservation helpful, but not required.
- Current Indiana Licensure preferred
- Experience in child development, attachment issues, attachment specific treatment, and trauma informed care.
- Knowledge of working with special needs children with abuse and neglect issues as well as family dynamics and basic skills in family counseling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization & time management skills
- Valid driver's license with valid insurance
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media